Two Locations To Serve You
Fort Pierce 772.466.5050
Fort Lauderdale 954.771.6400
The Ultra Sound Suite offers superb image quality leading to more sharply-defined structures and better visibility and contrast. And the panoramic imaging gives more complete views of the selected area while the built-in reporting system helps to quickly generate patient reports.
Ultra Sounds are used to diagnosis many injuries, diseases and conditions which cannot be diagnosed with traditional xrays.
Ultra Sounds are performed at our facility in Ft. Pierce.
- Superb image quality leading to more sharply-defined structures and better visibility and contrast.
- Panoramic imaging gives more complete views of vasculature, musculature enlarged organs, and masses.
- Built-in reporting helps to quickly generate patient reports
- Cardiac and vascular quantification tools on the system aid in dianosis
- Venous legs/arms to rule out DVT
What is a Stroke Anaylsis
This simple test looks for blockage in the carotid arteries to prevent strokes, abdominal aortic in artery walls to prevent aneurysms, and measures the blood circulation in the legs to prevent or detect arterial disease. This very affordable, and often life saving, test is sometimes covered by insurance companies as well.